Présentation de l’entreprise
Our goal is to establish strong partnerships with our clients by providing them with expert consultancy services in the fields of mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, electrical, and embedded systems. Our focus is on product engineering, providing support to our customers from the initial feasibility studies and design stage, all the way to the industrialization of their products.
With our offices in Brussels, we have a central location to provide qualified engineering solutions all over Belgium. Our consultants are passionate and dynamic professionals who are constantly seeking a perfect balance between innovation and respect for existing technology. They are highly-qualified engineers who have at least a Master or a PhD degree in engineering.
Our human approach, entrepreneurial mindset, and ability for our engineers to apply their expertise to different projects are key factors in our success.
Our team provides full support for our engineers, fostering a strong work ethic, commitment, and entrepreneurship.
Our relationship with both clients and engineers is built on a foundation of honesty and transparency, enabling us to establish long-lasting collaborations that drive positive outcomes for all parties involved.
Conseils pour un jeune diplômé
1. Embrace learning opportunities: Always be open to learning new things, and don't be afraid to ask for help.
2. Cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset: Think creatively, take calculated risks, and always be on the lookout for new opportunities. Embrace change, be adaptable, and never stop growing and learning.
3. Be proactive: Take initiative, and don't wait for someone to give you a task.
4. Be a team player: Collaboration is key in any industry.
5. Have a strong work ethic: Show up on time, be productive, and always do your best work.
6. Be open-minded: Be willing to consider different perspectives and approaches.
7. Be honest and transparent: Build trust with your colleagues and clients through open and honest communication.
8. Take care of yourself: Maintaining a healthy work-life balance is important for both personal and professional success.