Practical information about the 2016 Jobfair
From 9 to 10 March 2016
The 2016 edition of the Jobfair will take place, as usual, on the Sart Tilman Campus in Liège
Here is the exact address :
Amphithéâtres de l'Europe
Boulevard du Rectorat, 13
Target audience :
The Jobfair is mainly aimed at Engineering Masters and Computer Science Masters (find details here), almost all of them are coming to the Jobfair.
Students in Bachelors are also highlighted to take part in the event, they can discover the industrial world and get a good overview of companies requirements.
The information is also widely carried in HEC, in the Faculty of Science and in High Schools of Industrial Engineers in Liège.
Content of the « Jobfair Package » :
Two options are available : a basic offer at 1200 € and another option at 700 € specifically adapted for SME's. All the details are here
Online Platform JobIngé
This platform has been designed to improve even more the interaction between students and your company. It will also simplify your application form. With this platform, it will be possible :
- To register for the Jobfair (or other activities),
- To update your company profile to make them visible to students and in your brochure,
- To send your promotional documents (publicity for the brochure, PowerPoint, high definition logo),
- To consult your registration status,
- To publish your job offers and company events with more visibility,
- To consult online students' profiles and their resumes,
- (in option) to send two mails to the students each year.
To register for the Jobfair, you only need to fill out the online registration form available (Here). Once done, you will receive a final contract by mail, your access to the online platform and the complete information.